Old 02-22-2011, 06:34 AM
Joanieu

I had a blast. I really did enjoy myself and will be joining after next month's meeting. To be honest with you, after reading some posts here about guilds I was very hesitant about joing one, but once I went I did have a good time and saw some beautiful quilts. I was amazed about all the charity work they do. Now I need to decide what charities I want to help on without going over board, especially since I want to continue doing Project Linus which is very close to my heart. I went with Debbie Umphress who is a board memeber here and she helped me out a lot - when the meeting started I felt like we were back in school and were gonna get in trouble for talking (whispering) and laughing in the back row... lol - and you should have seen her go up and give one of the members a dollar for dancing - we had a performance by a member's daughter and it was way too funny. Debbie is as crazy in person as she is on this board. Thank you Debbie for inviting me and becoming a very dear and wonderful friend. ♥♥♥