Old 02-22-2011, 07:02 AM
jtapp9

Originally Posted by k3n
Originally Posted by jtapp9

Are then any online instructions on doing the cubes? I really don't wnat to buy another book just for the cubes but I think I would love to add that to this quilt for her. It does give the quilt such nice dimensions.

Hoping to start cutting tonight, maybe.
Here's a link to a few pages from the book, I don't know if there's enough here to actually make them but it looks fairly comprehensive. http://books.google.fr/books?id=btQ0...onders&f=false

I think the second book IS worth getting at some stage though, if you're really into these - there are futher ideas for borders, setting etc in there as well. :-D

Just had a look and ther link has changed - it used to show all the pages for the cubes and not the hexagon part, now it only shows the solid cubes and the cubes in a corner. I'm sorry I can't be more help but I don't feel comfortable doing tutes on stuff that IS in the books. Feels a bit like stealing to me. :? :-)

I understand! I wasn't sure if there was info on the net or not :). Is the Encore book the second one that you suggest? Ok, my next question is though, is it possible to put cubes into the Octo quilts? and if so does this book go into that?

I may try to find a used one on ebay or somewhere.