Old 02-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Mimito2

We live out in the country and are blessed with having a spring on our property. We decided not to go with "city" water and instead pipe our water from the spring. For the last couple weeks our water had been cloudy so today Landon and I took a trip down to the "lagoon" to see what the problem was. The huge rock that had been holding our waterline down was now under it and the end spout was lying on the bottom in the mud, so I go traipsing around in the water, in my DH big waders, to find big rocks to put it back into place. Took about half an hour to find enough loose big rocks and would have taken about 10 minutes if Landon had not kept trying to sneak into the water to. You should have seen me watching for snakes (like they are out this time of year), watching him and holding on to my hoe for dear life.
When I finally got the last rock on and climbed out Landon gave out a war cry, started dancing and yelling "We did it." I think he has watched to much Dora. It is nice to turn on the facet and the water is clear not mud colored. Even nicer that it does not have chemicals in it. BTW DH slept thru the whole thing. "We did it" :)
I realize a lot of us don't have a choice but which would you prefer?