Old 02-22-2011, 07:49 PM
Chigger Holler Quilter

Originally Posted by ksea
Just an update, I am only missing F8's from materialgirl, wendsy and megsann. I am not in a hurry for these, I have lots to work on just wanted to let everyone know. Also everyone should have received my F8 by now, if you haven't could you please let me know.

I have sent out the following blocks Carsey, Chiggerhollerquilter, lovingizabella, nursebonnie,
okdarla and Qbee.

I have received blocks frombookworm, carsey, janecat, moonrise, pokerdiva and quiltlin. I love all the blocks that I have received, they are all beautiful!
Ksea, Thanks for the heads up here. Did you say you had posted pictures of them? I would love to be able to see them...I have a few blocks that I can't figure out who sent them..but I will do more research. Don't worry about them. I will get back with you if I can't figure it out! Grrrrrrr.........
That is about the time we had the bad storm here so I really don't know. Do you remember which fabrics I sent you? I had one that was "birds" (cardinals were predominate) a red fab, a blue with stars, one with gold metalic with flags, a christmas one with pinecones, and a black and white) does that give you enough choices...LOL. I'm learning for next time! Thanks again....Chigger...BTW I looked back and saw the above post saying you sent them. :)...Ooops! I just saw the pics! I'll go up in the loft and see if they're there. thanks...will get back to you. BTW Those blocks are beautiful! :)