Thread: old to new
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 04:11 AM
mhuskins1

Thank you !!
This is the way I craft !!!
I enjoy it very much !!!
Right now working on curatins for my kitchen, curatins for my BFF and hot pads and towel set!
Lap quilt for my oldest sister!
oldest Daughters gift for her Birthday!
All made from something that is not needed any more or given to me for that craft !!!
I love to stay busy !!! I lost my job last August after working in the Automotive Industry HR for 9 years! I am very limited to funds so I try and make things out of stuff that is no longer needed!
Plus I have problem throwing things away !!!! No realy I need to go to a Dr. for this !!!LOL
I love fabric !!!!
My stash of fabric is old clothes, old linens.
Some times when I have a idea for something and can't afford fabric, I go to my closet and look around and ask myself are you realy ever going to lose the weight to wear that ??? no probaly not any time soon!!! So than it is made into something else!!!
I have always wanted a craft, second time around store!!!

Made from old dresses, work shirt,quilt blocks GOODWILL for $.99/ 40 of them in a bag all ready cut 8 1/2 x 8 1/2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153269[/ATTACH]

Bible quilt in the making all made from old clothes , pillow cases purchased at GOODWILL for $ . 99
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153271[/ATTACH]

Goodwill $ 15.00 looks like new kitchen set out of the pillow shams
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153447[/ATTACH]

Bff's new kitchen set $ 10.00 she paid for the 2 panels at Goodwill
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153716[/ATTACH]

This is what I have come up with so far !!!!Can't stich together no BROWN THREAD !!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]153956[/ATTACH]

2 towels , 2 hotpads ( Hot pads are a part of a pillow case.will cover her old set !!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]154430[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-153264.jpe   attachment-153266.jpe   attachment-153442.jpe   attachment-153711.jpe   attachment-153951.jpe  

attachment-154425.jpe