View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 AM
kwendt

Hi Mary...

I've seen your posts... 'cause I remember your great avatar quilt.

This happens to me to. Sometimes, I'll ask a question that I really need an answer to... and I get one or two responses. (and one of the responses invariably is... 'I don't know, but someone must.." kinda thing). Then I'll post another comment about something off topic.. and get 20 responses in the first 6 hours.

I take it that it just 'is what it is'... lol. Please don't be discouraged or hurt. Like one of the other comments said, sometimes is time of day posted (lots of comments and new topics hitting all at once...).

Other times, I've posted a new topic... and I've NEVER seen it come up on the "Recent Topic" listing. In fact, I can't find it at all, unless I go to the "My Topics" section and find it. Sometimes, that's why others dont' see what I've posted. Again, I think it's the sheer number of posts and new topics being entered simultaniously.

If it happens again, try this.... comment on your OWN topic. That will sometimes bump it up to a 'recent topic' and others will see it when they scan the 'recent topics' section.

This is a great board... but very very large! Easy to get 'lost' in.

Feel better...
hugs, kim