View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Quilting Aggi

Hi gang!! I don't get on this site as much as I use to. Now that William is just starting to walk, he doesn't care much for his highchair. He is a go go go kind of fella!!!

I can't believe he will be 10 months next week!!! WOW!!!! This year really flew by! It was not the kind of maternity leave I would have wanted though as I was very sick, had two major surgeries back in October and was hospitalized for awhile too. I still am not 100% but I'm slowly getting there. My internal body will never be the same again and I am on various medications to remedy this. But hey I'm alive and on this side of the grass and that is the main thing!

I have been busy with my quilting in the evenings when bambino has gone to bed. I get as much as I can done in the few hours each night I have. I am posting regularly to my blog though should you wish to see what I have been up to lately, as well as updated photos of William.

In the meantime, here is a photo or two of all of us that was taken by a good friend and photographer of mine.

Cheers!
Andrea/Quilting Aggi
Attached Thumbnails attachment-123797.jpe   attachment-123798.jpe   attachment-123799.jpe