Old 01-17-2009, 11:49 AM
cherry

Im sorry but Im venting here! I had a 10 dollar gift card for Joanns fabric. I was browsing there online and saw they had a special if you signed up for Joanns online you could get your first shipping for only $2.95. So I clicked on the register button and my luck It said I didnt have to enter any codes and I could still use a coupon. Yah! I love coupons. Well My basket had 6 items in it 5 of those were already on sale. The way it is worded on joanns coupons Is you couldnt use the coupons for Items already on sale? Well when I typed In the coupon code It kept making something that was already half price full price and then putting the coupon on that instead of the item that was not on sale. Well I called the number that was on the page and spoke to a lady and she said she would call me back. When she called back she was going to put my order in through her so I told her about the shipping. She then proceeded to tell me that I couldnt use a coupon because they only allow 1 promotion at a time. I know this already but the site said I could. She repeated herself three times and I tried to read the thing to her three times and then asked her to go to the website to look at what I was looking at. She refused! I asked for a Supervisor and she told me none was available and that they would tell me the same thing and that I would have to contact the corporate office at there address. And then she proceeded to tell me that If i could not afford shipping that I should not be placing an order anyways. How very rude. :evil: and I told her so! I was very upset at this point and my voice was raised! All I wanted her to do was look on the web site to see what I was looking at! Well as I was pretty much begging her to do this she spoke over me to give the corporate address and then hung up. I dont have her name but I do have the time she called me and from what number. WELL I called the number on the page again and spoke with another lady who appolagized about that and did my order with no problems and in record time using both the coupon and the 2.95 shipping special. I have a letter drafted to send to this corporate office but seeing as I dont have her name I dont know if it will help anything? Any ideas?