Old 02-23-2011, 04:05 PM
QweenBee

I know everyone is not a fanatic about keeping everything organized. I'm not, and I'm trying to get everything organized, but I do feel as if I'm just treding water, or should I say treading in fabric, patterns, paints, crochet needles, CCStitch, knitting needles, yarn, garment fabrics, garment patterns, scraps of fabric. OOOOh so many sizes, and I could go on and on!
Really, how do you organize a ton of different size pieces of fabrics? I've got the big sections down, Holiday, everyday, garment, home interior. So, what about everything else. If you are wondering why I'm asking these questions, My DEAR MOTHER, passed away the week of Christmas, and was a avid quilter, seamstress, crafter, painter, jewlery maker... and since I was only girl I got most of her craft stuff. So here is how my dining room looked for a couple of weeks! I had to move it out of the dining room, I was sick of eating on the couch, gross!
Anyways so now most of it is stuffed into my sewing/office and the side bedroom! Please I'm embarassed enough, I need help organizing, not comments about how I should give her things away. I do the same crafty things as she did!
Thanks for reading!
Qweenbee

Left side of Dining Room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150953[/ATTACH]

Right side of Dining Rom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150954[/ATTACH]

Some of the fabric!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150955[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-150948.jpe   attachment-150949.jpe   attachment-150950.jpe