View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Gramyx7

These two quilts were a lot fun to do.. The first one, is double sided, the back of this quilt is a nine patch.. The color's are beautiful so I picked a Champagne Pink to match everything, we did a large meander in the first one, and the binding fabric has large white circles in it, its hard to see in the pic.

I quilted these for Bonita in NE Florida... we had fun with the second quilt, that we are calling Wild and Crazy.. the pattern is a box in a box, Bonita wanted something wild and crazy done to it.. so every box square has something different in it.. like hearts, butterflies, flowers.. squiggly line's.. what ever. and the plain blocks were alternated...some of the blocks have feathering, and in the larger yellow with the skater's is all meandering...

I used a bright yellow almost neon thread called Rubber Ducky... And the bright lime green binding set it off...

My pictures are not that great.. as I had brought the quilts home to do the binding's and had no place to hang them...

Quilted on my HQ fusion all free hand...

Double sided
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164265[/ATTACH]

shows both sides
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164268[/ATTACH]

wild and crazy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164282[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164260.jpe   attachment-164263.jpe   attachment-164277.jpe   attachment-164388.jpe   attachment-164596.jpe  

attachment-166227.jpe