View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Alondra

Most definitely not you! Speaking for myself, I'll admit that I spend way too much time here looking at pictures, reading suggestions and tutorials, and sometimes, in the interest of saving time, I don't comment. I have enjoyed each and every one of your quilts, and shame on me for not telling you that!
Your wedding quilt is exquisite, and your teacher gifts make me a tad jealous... nobody ever gave me anything like that when I taught school (although I got some lovely gifts, just not hand made). Loved your Thanksgiving table runner, and it gave me a little kick to get me moving toward making one. And what a lovely surprise those flag placemats were... sure to bring back a lot of good memories to those girls. The quilt for your mother was lovely, too, and I hope she enjoys it in good health for many years. And so I could comment on all your pictures.

So you see, it is not you, it is just an unfortunate oversight on the readers' part. I promise to do better in future. And thanks for sharing anyway. :)