View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Carsey

Originally Posted by Gwyn
I still don't have my quilt from last year. I don't know who has my center now, but I really hope it makes it back to me. Last year has really left a bad taste in my mouth for this.

Sorry, needed to vent. The person who has my quilt top from last year also has Kendra's. I sent her $50 to mail it to me, but she won't even return a telephone call or email. I vascilate between being really angry and colling the police, and just being sad and crying. My quilt told an important story about our family and now that Randy is gone, I really wish I had my quilt. I just don't get it, why would she want my quilt top. She has her own to do. Sigh, Gwyn
Gwyn: My daughter likes to look at all of the swaps that I am in. When I told my daughter about this, she said that if that was her center....... she would take her vacation and go to see that person. She would knock on their door and tell them......I want my center!!!!! My daughter is pretty spunky. Everything is right or wrong with her. Anyway, she said that she really feels bad for you. We hope that one day you will be surprised with a package in the mail with your quilt top in it!!!! Blessings to you!!