Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 PM
PaperPrincess
Power Poster

I agree with the plastic tubs/totes. See if you can find 2 sizes, one a shoe box size and the other a 12 to 15 gallon size. I would also suggest that if it's financially possible to purchase all the totes at the same time. It's sooo much easier to stack/arrange the boxes if they are all the same size. a 12 or 15 gallon tub can still be moved. I do have one 30 gallon one, but I think it's too big. Can't move it around easily. I am so sorry about your mom, and can totally relate. I was actually making progress on organizing when my mom passed. I got all her crafting stuff and even though I didn't do some of the crafts, I couldn't get rid of the stuff. It's been 3 years and I have finally been able to donate some. Logically, it makes sense to not keep everything, but emotionally, well, that's another story. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just get materials for the same craft together, like all jewelry, and put it in a box. I would also suggest getting some 2X4" labels and putting a label on the front and back of the box, this way a label will always be visible.