View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:38 PM
auntie bee

Hi,

I just joined a few days ago and have been enjoying the board, and all the beautiful quilts and tutorials ! I'm sure I will never catch up with it all, but thank you for sharing. I can see this is a great place to share and learn.

I have been sewing since I was a little girl, and have dabbled in most needlecrafts, and other hobbies... and not afraid to try something new. I love the new opportunities that computers and the internet have made available to quilting ... isn't this just great ?

I have a computerized longarm machine, and am now starting to digitize quilting designs, and also digitize for embroidery. I love piecing, quilting and now designing, and one of my other loves is playing in a bluegrass band. Cool thing is... if you have ever been to a quilt show, and how fun are they with the show, the vendors and the classes...... well I also go to Bluegrass festivals, and it is so funny, it's almost like a quilt show.... there are shows, vendors and classes... and jams all nite ! It is all much fun !

anyway, I ramble....

looking forward to getting to know you...

Beth in ND