View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:15 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by DianneRab
Suggest you look at http://www.cosman.nl he has done a large number of beautiful geometrical quilts. Great stuff and he has a free program you can download that will give you all the pieces to make the quilt.

Best wishes,
Dianne
Thanks for that - I knew about Cosman as I'd used it to find LQS in Holland (my DH is Dutch so we often go there) but I'd never come across this section before - his work is outstanding!

Re this tute - it's definitely something I'd like to try - I've just finished piecing a block bender and love the 3D cubes in OBWs so am really getting more and more into optical illusions - I have ideas bubbling away as well for a tessellated design inspired by Escher... You instructions look pretty clear from a skip read but I'll try and make it in the next week or so and I think that will be the best 'test', OK? :D :D :D And BTW I should have said THANK YOU for doing this! :-D

PS if you worked this out yourself rather than directly copied it, I see no need to take it down. There's no copyright in a technique, only the actual pattern text and pics them self. But maybe check with Patrice if you're concerned. I already saved it to my hard disk though. :mrgreen: