View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:07 AM
lillybeck

Originally Posted by Bubblegum0077
Mary, no it's not you. There are hundreds of posts that go up daily and it takes a while to read thru all of them. I am sometimes on the board for hours reading mostly, and sometimes responding. Some posts I just read and then proceed to the next post. I don't leave a comment on every post I read. It's impossible. I would never get anything done. Usually responses are plentiful when a post is first put on. As you can see, the more posts that go up, yours moves down so sometimes members may not always look too far down to read the older posts.

Please continue to post pictures and ask questions. We are all here to help each other and I am sure you will get more responses the more you post. We all love to see pictures of works in progess so slap a few of them under the pictures category along the way. Continue to read other posts and respond to them as well by leaving a comment or asking a question to that post. Good luck and welcome to the board.

Oh, and it's happened to me too.
Ditto to Bubblegum. Sometimes I do not read these until others have been here and gone on but I know that I often just look and do not post so I do not let it bother me.