View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:31 AM
brightstar_202

Originally Posted by woody1229
Hi - I've been on this board for nearly a year, and I go on it every day, usually more than once a day, because I love looking at everyone's work and seeing what others are talking about. I respond to other peoples' posts, too, although maybe not as often as others.
But when I post a picture of my latest completed project, I have found that I get a very minimal response from the rest of the board. Most pictures get over 100 responses, many get much more than that, while mine have been averaging under 20. This has happened so many times that I am forced to wonder if there is some unwritten rule I am breaking that I don't know about. I wouldn't ask, except that it happens every time. It's starting to bug me a bit, even hurt my feelings a little.

I love this board, but I'm not really feeling the love in return. Please be honest, is it me?

Mary B.
WHOA Mary:::: Don't take things personally...Somoe of us work everyday and are not able to get on everyday to see what you all make....I love all the work of are you all do and wish that mine would go as good. But to think we all are not looking and giving a fair response is not fair thinking. Sorry babe your wrong we are all looking at diffrent times and we all have diffrent tastes.
I favor one thisg more than another but all is good. I may not response to it all but that does not mean that I or others don't enjoy what we see.... Hope this helps kido...♥

;-)