Old 02-24-2011, 08:22 PM
raedar63

Wow ,this has been a touchy thread, While I would be leary of being manipulated by this gal,I would still show genuine gestures of love, you never know what will touch someones heart deep inside. I have been a nurse for 25 years,and have "seen it all" while there are times that I get sick to death of the abusers and manipulators I try to tell myself that there is an underlying issure, and as my dad always said,"but for the grace of God there go I" I try to live by this and I am NOT even a Christian.I do try to have human compassion and put myself in the other persons shoes. I know what it is like to be in the depths of despair and want to curl up and die, One never knows what the glimmer of hope may be that pulls you out of this pit . And after all, what is the true meaning of a gift? A gift is to be given freely with no obligations attached. Be warey of manipulation but love her freely and wrap her in a simple quilt that you made from the heart,if that is what your heart tells you to do. I have plenty of old scraps I will be happy to send you if cash is an issue , just Pm me.