Old 02-25-2011, 06:06 AM
juliea9967

Oh, you are so lucky! I've had my 4 pound chee-wawa for almost 3 years now. There is nothing that goes on that she is not aware of!!! We got her when she was only 8 weeks old, and I don't think she even weighed a pound then. Because she was so tiny she could sit in my lap while I sewed, and she would sleep on my shoulder while I was watching TV. After awhile she got too large to do those things comfortably, and she got mad at me for it, like it was my fault. She doesn't sit in my lap any more when I sew, but she has a little heated bed right beside me. The only time she leaves me is when she hears my husband in the kitchen, cause he is always having something to eat, and she wants some of whatever it is. She is just a little bundle of joy, and I hope you have just as much fun with your little one!

Originally Posted by bunniequilter
Hubby just gave me a chee-wawa puppy...too lazy to check the spelling right now. Her name is Lucy and she loves my sewing room. She tries to steal anything she can get ahold of and stash it in her bed. Couldn't keep her out anymore than I can keep Hubby or kids out.