View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:46 AM
mommafank

Originally Posted by Ceil
Originally Posted by mommafank
I am wondering if there is a reason to have more than one or do some of you have way too much money to spend---LOL
I hear you! When I bought my 24 x 36 mat (half price and then additional 15 % off, I thought I had it covered mat-wise and was pleased with myself... then I took a class and they said I needed a 18 X 24 mat to fit next to the machine and I couldn't see transporting the big one. Plus I was planning on taking a lot of classes so a good investment...So then I had two mats. Then I found that I was cutting some little items over and over and thought that might wreck just one spot on the bigger mats so I bought the little 4 x 6... This is probably what happens to most people. Oh, then the next quilt shop that I take lessons from provides you with a mat... But I like having the two big mats next to each other as I have a large table and plenty of room. But would rather have bought fabric :lol:
Thank you! Now I know I might need a smaller one---I could travel with that if I wanted. But then, think that would probably be it!