Old 02-26-2011, 05:37 AM
DirtyPaw

Originally Posted by alaskasunshine
Done with the tiny bolt. To keep me organized I have got to put it back where it belongs! ;-)

I love my little Sunshine. She is always so expressive and the mouth piece for her momma and her brother! Gee I sure do love her!!! :-D

The pix following pix to come are of my ceiling DH is adding more lighting for me to see better in my quilt room. He is so wonderful to me! :wink: We are off to have breakfast! I hope this tutorial has been helpful. In closing I must give a huge thank you to the lady that first gave us the idea to use the sign material. I don't know her name but she is brilliant. Also to wine woman who did this before me and helped me with sizing. She is wickedly organized. And lastly to my DH (gee this sounds like I am accepting a grammy) he cut all my boards and encouraged me all along the way. I was many times feeling like I would never even fill one row on my shelf but little by little I got it to where it is today.
Take care and please post pix as you wrap and tidy your shelves. And don't forget to check on Craig's List for shelving and hutches and entertainment centers. They work so nicely and are great if you are on a budget like I am! :D
That is just awesome the way to wrap and store your fabric. You have one heck of a stash. Outstanding room.