View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 07:04 AM
Debbie B

I'm back again...ha. Just got another notice from my Facebook question about the white mats. The first post was from a another member. This one was from Accuquilt and it said:
Hi Debbie,
AccuQuilt wrote:"Ladies - AccuQuilt has decided to switch back to the white GO! Cutting Mats moving forward! Although the gray mats work fine, we know that our customers prefer the white cutting mats over the grey ones."

Originally Posted by Debbie B
I went to Facebook and typed in a question about the Go mats. I got a reply that the white ones are no longer in production, but that the gray ones work just as well. Was told that you should flip & rotate (I already do that) and that even if the mat looks like crap it should keep on cutting for a while. And my mat does look like crap after using it to make 4 1/2" squares for a lap quilt. The post did state that the rag dies are really rough on the mats because of so many blades. The rag dies were ones that I was wanting to buy. Being that I am a brand new Go owner I'll guess time will tell for me.

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
I love the Go!!!!!!!!!! Our JoAnns used to carry thewhite matts and they now only carry the gray ones. I wonder if the gray ones are the newer ones? I like the whites much better, too!