View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:42 AM
JoanneS

Thank you all for the compliments ~ I didn't find them until today~ I should have responded to myself so I would see all the responses! LOL - for the last month I've been thinking no one noticed them. I should have known better ~ the first thing I do every day is look for new pictures, and I think everyone else does, too.

K3N - unfortunately - I think Keepsake sold the last of the panels. I ordered mine in Dec, and they had just 3 left. They were on sale, and I called immediately, holding my breath, because I was SURE they would be GONE, because they were perfect for DD Kelly's apartment.

I just realized that I posted 2 pix of the Iris & none of the Day Lily. I'll fix that when I finish them - probably not till late May, because I'm not doing that till I return to CT.

K - as soon as I finished these, I started my first OBW. Now I'm at the interminable re-arranging level. Even dreaming it! Today I must settle on a final arrangement and sew the little buggers together! I thought this one would be for DH - a lap quilt - but as I've been working, I realized it's actually for my best friend and her DH for their mountain cabin. You'll see why when I post pictures - it's one of those wild animal prints. Much more suitable for a mtn cabin than our desert home. I'll take pictures in a while when if I can settle on an arrangement LOL.