Old 02-26-2011, 03:47 PM
mirabelle

Originally Posted by Quilting Nonnie
I've been quiet the last few weeks...not able to comment like I usually do. Some pretty crummy family stuff going on. The blocks this week are so pretty. I love the night and day, I did it in 12" for a block swap. It will be interesting to try it in 6"! I think I finally got fabrics picked out.

Someone mentioned the Pony quilt. I'm really excited to do that too. I think I'll have to give myself a break between the two. I don't have a large amount of time to quilt, and keeping up here is a challenge (that I love). I love everything about this quilt, the blocks, working with color but most especially all the great people here in the group.

If all of you went straight on to the Pony quilt I'd have a hard time not going right with you. You're like good friends that I want to stick around with.
I agree about not jumping straight into another quilt, but this has been a wonderful group to sew with. I am busy trying to get some UFO's finished while keeping up with this one. I have been looking at the Bridal Sampler, gave the book to my daughter who was interested but now she has decided to go to university while still working full time so she won't have too much spare time to sew. Hope the crummy stuff sort itself out for you