View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 04:38 PM
QuiltswithConvicts

Originally Posted by sandpat
Now you know Kathy...the "JTG group" is only here to help :wink: ...(not to mention being a little obsessed).
You know how jealous I am. To make matters worse, today I found out that the Log Cabin workshop I was going to present on March 19 has been changed to March 12!!! Aghhhhhhhhhh!!
I'm still piecing the blocks & I spent the entire day over in Texas doing another Mariner's Compass workshop. These ladies had a great time, too, but I didn't get a pic of all of them with their quilts. Most did get their compasses into their setting squares, though. We had a potluck lunch & it was yummy! I just fired off the fabric & supplies list to the newsletter lady so it can get in the newsletter this week.

I am going to get to do something with AOTH - some day - aren't I?

Senior Warden has asked me to make another quilt. I told him I would, but I had a lot on my plate right now, so I wouldn't get it done very soon. Fair warning, I say! After I et these blocks finished, then I need to sew them together. Once the top is finished & the pattern is drawn out, I can do something on AOTH. I want to get a short tute on the method I use for applique as it's a bit different than the others.