View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 05:33 PM
debe

Originally Posted by luckylindy333
Originally Posted by debe
Originally Posted by cowpie2
When are we suppose to mail off our starting row? - Oh and I'm sticking pretty much with my original theme. Fabric is set. Just need to pre-wash and get busy.
it has to arrive at the person's place by April 30. the idea is two months in between to give people time to complete and mail...I figure a month to do and then send it in the mail to give the post office a month to get it there (don't know about you but they must still use "pony express" here in Canada ;-) )
Thanks, Debe, you are doing a great job. Are you in both the row robin and the round robin? Just wondering. PS, it is snowing here- it was supposed to be sunny all weekend. Plus, it is really cccccoldddd.
thanks for the compliment and yes I am doing both as is Crafty 3790 (Debbie)...it's sunny here; they don't get a lot of snow in this part of Canada but when it snows; it snows...i think we've had less than a foot total (it rained the last 2 days)...and the temp now is below zero (sorry my Ffahrenheit skills are gone :( (around 25, I think :D)) but it has been close to freezing most of the winter.. which is better than other parts of Canada that have been far colder BRRRRRRRR

i dont care about winter when March comes because it is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: