View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 05:55 AM
litacats

thank you Rainfield your parcel arrived today thank you thank you thank you, what a wonderful pick me up. I was feeling really down, as I see what is left of my house every day and wish the insurance would let us clean it all away as there are so many memories in ashes and it breaks my heart when I think of the kittens that were lost. the only room that is partly intact is my bedroom and that is where the kittens would have been sleeping. so today has been a hard day for me, I guess I am starting slip into depression, it is very hard the way we are living at the moment, SO what a wonderful surprise I had when we went to the shop to pick up our mail and this wonderful parcel was waiting for me, it has Batting in it and quilting books, also some lovely material and lots and lots of little and not so little squares of fabric.
I wish I could take a picture to show you all what arrived in the mail but as everything else in my life at the moment my NEW camera decided to give up the ghost and has stopped working. so that is another thing I have to do is get it replaced, it has only taken about 6 pictures, GRRR but never mind I just keep reminding myself it could have been a lot worse. so once again thank you for my wonderful surprise.