View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:07 PM
quilterguy27

Originally Posted by RatherB Quilting
Originally Posted by michelehuston
Originally Posted by quilterguy27
I know exactly how you feel. I've been in a slump ever since I had open heart surgery last July. I just can't seem to get started. I go into my sewing room and move stuff arouond, reorganize, play with my fabric, mend here and there, but I just can't seem to get back into the piecing and quilting. I'm following this very closely. Hope you can help me too. Thanks
As for the heart surgery, I went through my 3rd one in December 2009, and it took me probably 6 months. Surgery is really hard on your body and soul, so just sit back and look at the good things you have around you and what you have to be thankful for..I found that very hard to do, but it does help!! Hope you are feeling better!
Me too! Sending you healing quilty thoughts!
Thank you both: Michelehuston and RatherB Quilting. I appreciate your kind words and well wishes. I'm doing fine and am for the most part healed. I just want to get back to sewing, but the desire is waning. I hope to get back to it soon. I just need to get out of my slump. The QB really helps. Thanks to all of you.