View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 05:02 PM
seamstome

The wallhanging and baby quilt I posted the other day needs to be turned in tomorrow for the auction. I decide that I need some "things" to go with them to make a basket.

I shop for hours looking for baby stuff. I get enough to make my basket using a baby bathtub as a base. A whole bunch of little stuff. It was fun. I havent shopped for a baby in probably 15 years.

Take it home and sit it on the floor upstairs to organize it. There is this very cute stuffed frog which is the centerpiece of the basket since there is a frog in the center of the wallhanging.

I walk away to clip the threads on the quilts. Couple minutes pass. I hear my dog growling and running around like crazy on the main floor. I look down and that #$#$%# dog has my frog by the throat and is shaking it. He tore one of the eyes out.

He never gets into my stuff. You can put a sandwich the end table in the living room and he will not touch it. But if stuff is on floor, it is his and I sat that bathtub on the floor.

Off I go to get another one. How hard can this be? I bought it at Target. It was the last one. Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Buy Buy Baby, even the Dollar Store. Nobody has another stuffed frog in this town or the next one over. Monkeys, dogs, bunnies, dinosaurs, ducks, even polar bears but not a SINGLE frog.

Looks like I know what Im doing on my lunch tomorrow.

I hope that frog is that dog's very best friend because I am not right now!