View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:23 PM
c2cd2008

Originally Posted by Barbm
so cool! I have a frame, still in the box that I need to set up. I'm going to check out those leaders and patterns. Did you have a particular site you found it on? I think I'll wait for some feed back from you on ease of installation and use. Will you keep us updated on your progress?

Thanks!
Barbm
I got these from www.sewingmachinesupplies.com for some reason they were cheaper than getting them direct from Grace. They also honor comp prices and have free shipping on orders over $100 I think. They are in CA so it took a few days to come in, but well worth the wait and the price.

I am sooooo trying to finish a quilt that is on the frame now, and as soon as it is done I will let you know how it goes installing these, complete with pics!!!

They have velcro on them and then rolls of the other side of velcro come with it. You run the velcro down the rail and just attach them with it. Thank God becuase I was really getting tired of having to adjust the ones on it because that tubing which is like IV tubes (plastic) does not hold well and you end up with things getting out of line.

The frame is a pain to get together, but if you got the DVD with yours you can do what it says and pause it and move on to the next step etc until done. There are a lot of parts to put together on the Grace but well worth it when you get it up. Make sure you have a big room. I have a large room and still do not have mine in the KING size, there is one more section that I have in the closet because my room is not long enough either direction for it and like I said I thought this was a pretty big room.