View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Christine27

Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric
I have failed.
My nearest Walmart that had the best fabric department in town was closing. I bought fabric. I didn't need fabric but I bought it. I am hanging my head down low - but it was 50 % off then I had to go in to get milk and bread and whatnot and it was 75% off. I didn't buy much although had there been more on the racks of decent quality I might have bought more. I have to say that in my defense I bought mostly blender materials. I did get a few yards of some canvas for making bags and also a few yards of a brown sunflower print that had caught my eye for months and I never broke down and bought it...

Sigh. I was weak - but it was really a great bargain. I am back on the straight and narrow again though. I almost bought some fabric from ConnectingThreads when I placed my last order (joint order with friends for mostly thread so we didn't have to pay shipping) but I deleted it at the last minute. I do feel better now.

My name is Deb and I am a fabricholic.
Too funny Deb! I haven't read all the rules, but I think discounts like that should earn you a special exemption! Uh oh, I sound like either an enabler or a fellow fabricholic!