View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:30 AM
BethD

For those of you from Massachusetts, there is an upcoming Quiltathon at Fenway Park on March 20, 2011 to benefit "Wrapped Up in Sports", a charity which makes and donates quilts to children in need. The charity's website is www.wrappedupinsports.org and the registration site for the March 20th event is:

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=ayylntdab&oeidk=a07e39pu39x969f604f&oseq=a011vgb3p21td]https://events.r20.constantcontact.c...=a011vgb3p21td[/url]

I hope to see some of you there!

You're Invited to Attend the 2nd Annual
Wrapped Up in Sports Quiltathon
Presented by: Fenway Enterprises

Where:
Fenway Park
4 Yawkey Way
Boston, MA 02215

When:
Sunday March 20, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT
Add to my calendar

Greetings!

The 2nd Annual Wrapped Up in Sports Quiltathon is here! On Sunday, March 20, 2011 from 9am - 4pm, we will be making Red Sox quilts which will be donated to the Josh Beckett Cancer Treatment Center at Children's Hospital Boston.

What better way to show our team spirit and ring in the 2011 Red Sox season than by hosting a Red Sox theme event at FENWAY PARK!

The event will take place in the EMC Room. Complimentary food and refreshments will be provided. Gifts and prizes will be given out throughout the day, and expect a visit from Wally the Green Monster!

This event is free! Bring your team spirit and enjoy a fun-filled day!

Please click on the link below to register and get detailed information on this event.

Register Now!

I can't make it

For more information or questions about the event, please contact me directly.

Should you have any friends or family who would like to attend, I ask that you please forward this e-mail.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to seeing them at the event.

Sincerely,

Kate McCullough
Wrapped Up in Sports, Inc.
[email protected]
857 891 1612