Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 AM
suebee

Originally Posted by janedee
I drove out to my usual place for walking my dogs, on the way passed a group of lads and didn't give it a thought - anyway when I got back to the car they had 'painted' my car with dog poo and damaged the windscreen wipers - I was upset and angry that someone would do that to me fortunately had kitchen roll in the car so cleaned it up best I could and then got the wipers fixed.
Next day received a letter from the bank - uh oh!! no it was brilliant a cheque for £300 GB for discounts not applied to my home insurance back in 2004/07 so I think a little treat to me involving a trip to my favourite fabric shop will be in order (I won't spend it all on fabric though) so which is it to be - a mariners compass or something from the Bella Bella book - mmmm tough decision
First off, thats terrible what those boys did. What is the matter with people. Now...for the good stuff, not sure how 300GB is in US dollars but I say for sure...a trip to your favorite quilt shop is certainly in order. Enjoy that, you deserve it.!!