View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:02 AM
plainpat

All but my newest machine will go to Linus. No sewers or crafters in my family.Our DD will get in touch with Linus to make arrangements.DH knows the value of the sewing machine, so he'll see to that.That's the best I could do & better Linus than seeing my fabric & tools in a dumpster.

Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK
I have to make a new Will for a number of reasons and I am going to add in something for ALL my quilting things. None of my family are craft orientated although they all love my quilts and I don't want to see expensive or loved quilting machines going to a home "may be useful for stitching curtain or Jeans hems!" and that piece of fabric could make a nice cushion. So I am going to leave it IN TOTAL to the Local Head of Project Linus to distribute where it will be most useful and appreciated.

I think this is something that all of us quilters should think about as I read a rather sad story, on this forum, about one of the members had got a wonderful stack of fabrics which the family didn't want from a garage sale of a departed quilter, it looked as tho' there was enough to fill a warehouse no family needs that task to handle IMO.