Thread: Back Again
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Robins Nest

Hi Everyone. I have not been on for some time as I have been extremely busy. In December I was wondering if I had made a good choice in sewing from home and was it just a pipe dream. Suddenly in January I am swamped with orders. This if definately what I wanted but now I sometimes wonder how I will ever keep up with sewing and taking the time for the children as well. I am working on quilts but I am also getting lots of work in other areas. I even have a bridesmaid dress I will be doing for May. So exciting!

About a month ago I decided to bite the bullet and I purchased an embroidery machine. {Actually, my Mom and husband (yes, my husband) decided that I would} YEAH! I love it! I am new at using it so hopefully someone on here can help me with my questions I have periodically.

I am posting some pictures of some of the items I have recently made. You can also log onto my website or Facebook account to view more.

This is my fiest real quilt (not including rag quilts). A king size wolf quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118542[/ATTACH]

Custom order for a twin rag quilt with matching pillow sham. My own pattern. Was a little unsure at first with using only one colour but it turned out very classy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]118543[/ATTACH]

My daughters swimming bag. Large enough to fit two towels and all our items with a water resistant lining.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]120032[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-118537.jpe   attachment-118538.jpe   attachment-120027.jpe