Old 02-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by redvette54
Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Well, after a friend of 17 years just stop having anything to do with me, I refused to be hurt like that ever again, so now I keep my distance. I won't let people get close to me. So all I have now is my computer, quilting, and other crafts. My sons hardly ever call me or visit. So I guess Internet friends is all I have in my life at this time.

To this day, I have no ideal why my friend stop having anything to do with me, I ask her if I had offended her and she said no, that I had done nothing, but I must of did something to hurt her and she never gave me a chance to say I'm sorry. After 3 years trying and crying to find out what I did, I just gave up.

At that time I had loss a lot of weight and became much smaller than her, but if she could only see me now, I've just about put it all back on from depression.

I've told people about this and they seem to think the weight loss might be the reason she quit having anything to do with me, I just don't know...

But to this day my heart aches, no more close friends for me thank you!

So with that said, I guess I am a loner and just trying to find something to do to fill the void... :-(

So Sorry for your loss, I know what it's like to loose a sister, I lost my sister to drowning in 2009 she was my only sibling...
I can so relate to your story, I know what happened, but because we work at the same place, I was put though h*ll for 2 years. I would have left, but at the time, I was single and needed that job. I'm still very bitter and built a nice wall. So all I have are my internet friends.
Sorry you had to go through h*ll 2 years, I hope some day things can change for you guys if thats what you want.