Thread: My sewing room
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Anne P

Awesomely beautiful! Mine is in our basement, too, I don't have any (or not much) wallboard to paint. One wall has floor to ceiling storage with beautiful doors and slide-out shelves and plastic tubs, the water heater, fridge, and a freezer. Another wall, in the laundry area, has a big double sink and the washer and dryer. A third wall has a tiny bit of wallboard, then thr door, then understair storage and the furnace. I do have a bit of wall board on which I can hang my design wall when the flannel comes, and thren there is a concrete wall.
I have my sewing machine cabinet along the area where the furnace and understair storage is, as well as the ironing board. My cutting table is along the concrete wall, next to where I am putting the design wall.
We need to be able to access the furnace and the little bit of storage under the srairs, but I think I will hang some fabric over that part. I want to maybe sew some pockets on the fabric to hold notions and accessories. I could also pin pattrerns and pictures on it.
Pardon my rambling. I'm just thinking on the keyborad:D
This isn't really about me; it's about your great rooms. Way to go :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: