Old 03-01-2011, 08:28 AM
meow meow

I am currently working on a Dresden Plate. Six of us decided to do a friendship quilt and we decided on the Dresden. We are using 1930 reproduction prints on an unbleached muslin background and the rest is up to each individuals taste choice. Some will be rounded, some pointed, some a mixture of both with embellishment at the person's choice. We just have to come up with 24 blocks to exchange 4 with one another. I am having fun making my blocks using the template from the Flynn Frame Quilting Company. When completed I will have 24 blocks to put together a lovely quilt for myself adding one more block as the label block my quilt will be 5X5 of 12" blocks and border. When I get it done (which is supposed to be Oct 1 deadline for our quilts as to not have another UFO pending) I will attempt to take pictures and post. Maybe by then I will have figured out how to do that. Enjoy making your Dresden Plates they are sew much fun. I am also going to check out some of the websites mentioned they sound really neat.