View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Sistergoldenhair

pdcakm, thanks, I seen the two different quilt feet but did't know they did different things. That's good to know, I will have to order both of them. I have a brother SE350 embroidery machine. I bought it last year. I love it. I have done alot of embroidery on it. I hadn't used it for anything more cause I have a wonderful singer sewing machine I use for everything else I sew. Thinking I may start using my little embroidery gal for more things now.

Sadie, good idea to try small projects first. I have to remember to pace myself. I want to just jump in and do something really neat. I am not afraid to try new things tho so that is good. I make mistakes and learn from them that way. I am really interested in learning all I can about quilting. I have dabbled with baby quilts and lap blankets thru the years. I have always had quilted everything. Which is prolly why I never attempted anything bigger. It takes alot of time and my hand cramps after awhile. So machine quilting will be awesome when I learn how to do it. I will check out the tutorials.
Thanks