View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Nancy Ingham

Hello from the Lakes Region of NH, and sometime resident of Shipshewana IN. I took a quilting class some 30 years ago, made an appliquéd bird tote, a Cathedral Window pillow and a king sized Sampler Quilt for my DH, and then life got in the way. My Dear Friend got me interested again and I stumbled onto the Quilting Board…..I am now hooked for the rest of my life. I have learned so much from all you wonderful quilters on the Board (thank you) that I decided it was time that I participated. I am currently working on two quilts at the same time: A lap sized quilt that I am doing all by hand and a queen sized One-Seam Flying Geese quilt by machine. I am having the time of my life!

Unfortunately, I still work full time but I am hoping that it won’t be for very much longer as I would much rather quilt full time! I have three grown children 38 to 42 yrs., and six grandchildren (4 granddaughters, 2 grandsons) 5 to 19 yrs. My DH shops with me, and assists me with: Fabric selection; laying out my quilts for border measurements; sandwiching my quilts; making quilting design selections, etc. I am so lucky to have a DH that is so supportive, helpful, and encouraging in my quilting endeavors.

I look forward to chatting with you all on the Quilting Board and hope to meet some of you personally along the way.

We are all travelers, who at birth began a journey through eternity. May your journey be safe, rewarding, inspirational and a blessing to all that you meet!