View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 02:46 AM
live2teach

Originally Posted by amma
Thank you live2teach, I had forgotten how much fun it was to do a sewing project with a youngin'. I had so much fun with her and I am looking forward to her coming back over and completing it. I probably would not have thought about doing it if you had not posted this. She really is enjoying this project and I think it would not take much encouragement and she would probably have my old machine humming right along with me and my new one! She is already eyeballing my stash :shock: :wink: :lol:
I am glad you jumped right in and helped her and introduced her to our world. That is so sweet of you. I always love to see youngin's learning, especially when someone takes the time to do it right, like you have. I am sure she will keep this with her for a long time and always remember her nice neighbor who taught her to sew, like I am sure many on here learned from their neighbor. Uh-Oh about "eyebaling your stash" haha, you definitely started her out on the right foot. HAHA! LOL. I love this project, it is fun and creative. Keep us posted on her progress on this project. :D