View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Caroltee

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
Originally Posted by lots2do
Misty - good luck, it sounds like you've already made some great progress. (And it sounds like you are being a bit hard on yourself, you're juggling an awful lot of plates right now. I teach and I've done the grad school thing but not with a husband who was deployed or little kids).
Thanks for the encouragement!

I shouldn't have started those classes... but they were free since my husband is in the military and he is retiring in October, so I figured I better take advantage of the free classes.

I already have my masters... but since I need to make a few more $$$ to support my quilting habit, I need to get those classes done. :P

My husband keeps telling me to hire a cleaning lady so I can focus on getting organized instead of cleaning house. I am seriously thinking of taking him up on that!!! It just makes me nervous having another person in my house that is not a "guest" or related to me.
Your husband is right hire a cleaning lady and enjoys your self. I did and now am a happier person to be around and I even like myself. Maybe while your mom is there she will do your daily chores and let you work on organizing your sewing. It won’t hurt to ask for some help. :thumbup: