View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
OHSue

You know sometimes I amaze myself with how many kinds of stupid I can be.....
I was working on simple BOM from my LQS, super simple with HST and some flying geese units. First I mess up my up on orientation of HST twice, then I sew on a flying geese unit backwards. At one point I had to wind a bobbin and I cut the top thread, wound the bobbin, put it in and proceeded to sew until the 6 inches of thread on the top ran out.
I was cutting a Lil Twister wreath project, had it all laid out on my cutting table. Went to move some fabric and created enough of a breeze to blow off some of the blocks and now I can't figure out how to get it back the right way.
I tried cutting some strips for a very simple swap block I was working on, and for some reason turned my ruler around and cut them 3" instead of 3.5".
I decided it was time to stop with the quilty projects and sit back with my knitting. So I am knitting on a sock that I have been working on for a while and totally forgot to do one part of the pattern and didn't figure it out until I was four rows past that point.
Sat down here to read the list for a while and look at pretty pictures, and promptly spilled my tea all over the computer desk.
I was thinking of reading but I will probably get a lethal paper cut.....