Old 03-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Obsessed

Hello ladies!

I've been working on Boop's row tonight, so I thought I'd give an update. The first picture is the three middle blocks of my row. I've stuck with the friendship theme, using my favorite fabrics and friendship star variations. The second picture is the beginning of my row up next to Boop's row - I think the colors work really nicely together. I really hope you like it Boop! I know exactly what I want to do for the final two blocks - we'll see how long it takes me to get motivated...

I also wanted to give y'all the big news - we are moving! My husband was offered a very nice job down in Vero Beach FL, and we are moving in June. I am so fortunate that his new job will allow me to quit my job and stay at home with my three little ones. I am so excited - and a little terrified! I used to live in Vero Beach, so I know it is a wonderful place for a family, but I'm overwhelmed at the thought of actually moving - and after we're there, how am I going to keep three little people entertained all day, every day?!? Ack!

Anyway - Boop, I will keep in close touch with you about the move so that you know exactly where to send the rows. For now, keep sending to the address you have until further notice. I will be sure to let everyone know my new address when it is time. I have to get a new address first! And sell this address - our first open house is this weekend - like I don't have enough to do!!!

Middle 3 blocks of my row for Boop's "Favorite Things"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]135725[/ATTACH]

Our rows next to each other - the colors work well together!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136093[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-135720.jpe   attachment-136088.jpe