Thread: Gah!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:39 AM
wyckedquilter

A few years ago, I cross-stitched all the signs of the zodiac. Then I had a brilliant idea that I was going to make them into a quilt, and at the time, I had no clue how to do anything quilt related, but my mom had just taken a class, so I "enlisted" her help. :) Needless to say, we had a hard time lining everything up, etc, so I brought it home to rip it apart to start over again. Yesterday I got the bright idea that I was going to find it and start riping, because I want to work on it.
I can't find it for the life of me. I've looked in my closet, which is where I kept all my crafting stuff at the time, tore the front bedroom apart, every cupboard, cabinet, nook and cranny in this house, and it's nowhere. I even stopped by the parentals to make sure I didn't leave it there. Mom swears I took it home in a black bag...
So..while that is a bit discouraging...I'm thinking I'm going to have to start all over again.... :( I did get two new fabric yesterday.... Focus on the positive instead of the negative, right? :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-141309.jpe   attachment-141310.jpe