Thread: Gah!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:48 AM
mrspete

You all reinforce me! I am so forgetful that it makes me crazy. My ex husband use to dump all responsibilites on me and it would make me nutz. I wanted his support of sharing 'where to put' and 'how to keep things'. We were stationed over seas and he told me to keep his mass of keys. My inclination, at that moment, was to just chunk them out the window. I've even had goofy dreams where I've done things like that. Makes me think I'm a hidden maniac. Who would chunk keys that held the opening to homes, shops, cars and important stuff. I dont' think I did but that was in about 1983 or 4 and to this day, they have never been found!!!!!! Did I or Didn't I ???? So, I misplace, loose and forget so much that the fog is starting to seem ordinary. Scarey, isn't it. I've begun using some safety pins with color codes on them so I can have some idea what the item it is in was intended for. I keep a list of the colored safety pins with their catagories in my sewing box. Hope you find your place and life doesn't swallow you as it has me.

Blessings, Ruth