View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:05 AM
JanTx

I know - another of THOSE posts... I just want to be fair - between the vendor and me as well as between me and the vendor.

Thanks to the February shop hop I found a site that had 5 one-yard bundles on an awesome sale. I ordered 4 of them and on my recommendation a friend also ordered 4.

Her order arrived with one of the bundles wrong. She had ordered one with some purples to make a quilt for a niece. Another bundle was for that girl's sister - in pinks. The pink bundle did arrive. (so it mattered WHICH bundle was ordered)

My order arrived short one bundle - it was out of stock. My credit card had been charged for 4 bundles, but only three arrived.

I emailed the vendor and asked for my missing bundle to be replaced with the one my friend had ordered. Then I'd just trade with her and we'd both be happy. The vendor replied quickly - no communication problems there.

Fast forward a few days and my missing bundle arrived, but ... it wasn't the one I'd asked for.

So I emailed again and got a prompt reply that she would call me to work this out. That was a week ago and I've heard nothing - by email or phone.

Now what? A friendly reminder by email? Just accept what we got and get something else for the niece's quilt? Keep waiting? It's been about 4 weeks since I placed the original order.