Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM
dcamarote

Originally Posted by grann of 6
Originally Posted by dcamarote
Originally Posted by dcamarote
Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
Wow, friends, this ruler is awesome!! I am FINALLY starting my floral log cabin ala Karla and now Deb.
I've been collecting florals for several months and have some nice fabric to work with.
I bought the ruler at Joanne's w/ a coupon but actually forgot about it. Does that tell you the condition of my sewing room??? hehehe
Anyway, I'm off and running with strips! It also has many other shapes you can cut and is very affordable!!
Hugs to all, Sue :D
Even though you might be poorer it is for a great cause - YOU!!
Have fun and I'll let you know when I get out to purchase one.
Thanks again, Diane in Garnet Valley,PA

Please someone out there help me. You are all raving about this ruler and I have no idea what it is??? Could someone please let me know what is called(what type of ruler) and why and what you do with it that is different from other rulers. I can't figure it out from the photo.
Thanks, Helpless in Garnet Valley, PA
I can't thank you enough. I watched the video and what a great idea. I never knew this ruler existed and now I am determined to have one. Without your sharing and everyone else's input, I would be older but not WISER! Thanks so much.
Diane - Clueless no longer
Well, not am I older and wiser now, I am also poorer. I just ordered the 2 bigger ones from nancysnotions.com. Of course I had to order a couple other things since I was ordering.