Thread: 45 record
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 09:01 AM
meow meow

Oh wow memories. I have tons of 45's and LP's not to mention some 8 tracks and lots of cassettes and now cd's. We used to have a bar with the disco lights on front that had an am/fm radio, turn table and 8 track player. A few years ago I needed space for other stuff and so I offered to sell the dumb thing but no takers and my kids wanted the music but the stereo bar it just sat for years and years in the corner of our den. Finally a few years ago, my nephew, who is an avid Kareokee fan and collects stuff came by and I told him hey you want it and he said yes. He added the cd player to it, his kareokee machine set up, I gave him the 8 tracks (some of which my brother, his father had made for us) and put it in his man cave where they have lots of fun with music and old songs. didn't give him my 45s or lps or cassettes but may consider it some day. Oh such memories!! H
Hey Connie how is the show in Pueblo coming along is it still on for the first weekend in April? I am hoping to be there if at all possible.