View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM
EagarBeez

Those who have not seen the first part...
http://www.quiltingboard.com/tpr?p=2672721&t=104335

I want to thank all of you for your reply. I am going to go through with making the quilt as planned. I mentioned I love making quilts and I thought she would like one too. She is always a want, want person. I offered. She gave me the cross bones and skeleton head that her boyfriend would like, and when I offered to make 2 single quilts, she nixed that idea and came up with the country idea. I asked her to elaborate and she said, "you know country". Country can mean tons of things. She then said, no red, black and white. I love those colors. I went when we were out of state and bought red, black,white. Came home called her and told her. She said "when are you going to make it" I told her a month or 2 I will start it. One day out of the blue she wanted me to send a picture of the colors. I did. She replied it's nice, but flowery, could I add something country? Were back to that, no, I can't. I did what you asked. She called me back today and asked again when I would start her quilt. I had told her, I had plans to put it on hold till you made a decision. I can't keep buying fabric every time you change your mind.
So, I am sticking with this fabric, if your not going to use it, or like it. Let me know now. I will donate it.
She said no...you do beautiful work and your so talented in doing things like this.
So the quilt is back on.. just wanted to let you all know.
Thanks again, your a great group
P.S. She did mention the cowboys, cowboy boots, saddles, horses, musical notes and Tennessee. I told her if she wants that, she'll have to find someone else